2014年10月8日 星期三

New begin

Recently  i  had  stared  my   new   life  in  Asia  university .  I,m   super  new  in  this  campus , every  things  for  me  looks  so  unfamiliar  .  but  i   stall   felt   so   great    about   my   new  life   in  here . especially  a  student  whom  i  met , he  helped  me  all   the   things  with   passion. He  treat  me  very  friendly  and  kindly  . suddenly  we  be  came  friend.  we  talked  a  lot  of  our   personal  life   with   each  other , such  as  how  many  members  in  your  family  and  so  on..................
In  additional   in  our   school   had   a  lot   of   beautiful   building  these  building  are  really    inspirited  me .I  like   my   classmate  very   much  they  looks  very   kind  and   friendly  and  i  like  my  major  too,  in  this  major  i  can  be  able  to   learned  a  lot  of  subject   that  i  never  saw  it  before .  And   fortunately  all  the  teachers  i  met  are  foreign  teachers. I  thought  environment   for  English   learner  is  very  important , be  willing  to  talking  more  writhing  more   reading  more  are  also  very  important  for  English  learner .  more  practice  more  progress .I  think  i  become   more   used  to  the  life   in  school, but  in  the   first  week  i  felt  so  tried  about  my  school,  because  in order  to  not  be  late  for  class  i  need  to   get   up   very  early  and  in  the  class  all  the  teacher are  speaking    English  for   teaching . At  very  begging  l  felt  surely  pressure  but  now  i am  used to  it.  Finally  i  think  study  in   Asia   university  is  very   interesting  because  in  this  campus,  can  meet  diversity  of   people  from   different   background .I  felt  purely  blessing  i  can  have  this  opportunity  studly  here .

沒有留言:

張貼留言