2015年4月10日 星期五

How I’m changing myself for the betterment of all

                
Honestly, I think there is a lot shortcomings not only inside my body but also outside my body. In order to let more people accept me, I would like to change myself to be a better man. I know it was not easy to do it. But make it come true, I hope I will.

First I’m looking in to my body and I see some of negative thinking exist inside my mind. I was worrying about how to make a social contact with the people. I don’t know how to make a friend. Maybe I’m a speech less guy. I have no idea how to communicate with people. Because I’m afraid to say something wrong.

Next I am not a confident man. When I have a chance to talk with someone face to face. I will feel very nervous. I not only afraid to make an eye connect with the people but also I don’t know where to place my hand. Than the person who talk to me will felt very strange indeed.

Then I’m looking to my body and I see some of bad behavior. I was a lazy man. I don’t like to do physical exercise. If I have leisure time I will stay in my room and play online games but not exercise myself. So I think my body is not a healthy body. And also I like to eat junk food such as instant noodles, fast food and so on……………………
Now I knew those food are not good to my body.

Finally in order to change myself I will communicate with people more frequency. Maybe I can learn how to communicate with people from failure. And also I will be more confidence while I was talking to people. Furthermore I will do more physical exercise eat less junk food in order to keep my body more healthy. After that I think more people will accept me as well as I will have more friend.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言