2015年5月8日 星期五

A Description of Myself

A Description of Myself

There are so many people in this world. Every day you are able to see so many people in school and on the street. Obviously, every person is so much different from each other. So to realize yourself is very important. In order to let me more realize myself, I would like to write a short essay to describe myself.

First, my name is Jason. I’m a hard working person. Although I believe the only way to success is to keep working hard, I also realize that there are so many very hard working people that don’t succeed. Still I will choose the hard working path to successes.

Next, I like to read. If I had leisure time, I would read for all day. While I was reading I could keep learning knowledge from the book. As humans, we learn things over our entire life, and a high quality book can be your teacher to give you instruction when you are missing your direction.


Additionally, I’m a person who likes drinking coffee and listing to music. When I felt tired I would go to convenience store to buy one cup of coffee. While I was drinking coffee I would also listen to music. Meanwhile, I will feel very relaxed. Coffee and music is very important because it provides me with energy for my life. Moreover, music and coffee to me is more a way of life than an interest.

Overall, I’m not a perfect person. There are so many things for me to learn. As mentioned, describing yourself can help you to realize yourself. And then you could change yourself to become a better man.

沒有留言:

張貼留言