2015年5月22日 星期五

Bad memory

When I was probability about 15 years old, my head was hit by the back window of my father car. In fact, this hit really impacted my head. Even today, I frequently still feel uncomfortable.

I still remember that day, it was a beautiful afternoon. Both my parents were very busy moving the house. My father had put all the furniture into the back of his car. Suddenly, tragedy happened. When I was checking the furniture which was in the back of my father’s car, he suddenly closed the back door on top of my head. The window hit my head very heavily.


At that moment, I felt that I lost all my memory. Also, my head was very painful. I could hardly stand. In short, I was unclear about the situation until I awoke.

Sometimes, I think things would be different if this situation hadn't happened to me. For example, I could have become more clever and I could have learned things more easily. For instance, when I felt uncomfortable I would always blame my father why, why did he close the back door on my head?

Finally, I think it is unnecessary to place bad memories in the mind. Because when you lose, bad memory can become an excuse for your lose. In short, the more positive way to deal with a bad memory is to eliminate bad memory. Than you will forgive yourself and accept yourself.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言