2014年11月7日 星期五

A very difficult experience

Today  i  have  a  very  difficult  experience,  I  was  getting  up  at  7 o'clock  this  morning, and then i  walking  to  a  restaurant  to  eat  breakfast,  after  my  breakfast  i  attended a 8 pm class, i  felt  so  boring  in  that  class  teacher  teach  us  English  grammar for  all  the  class, after  the  class  teacher told  us  we must, understand  all  the  grammar  which  she  teach  today,  and  next  week  we  will  have a  quiz, after  the  class i  attended  other  class  from  10 pm to  12 pm ,  i  felt  so  hunger  in  that  class,  so  i  was  not  paying  attention  to  the  teacher,  when  teacher  calling  my  name  to  answer  some  questions ,  i  was  not  able  to  answering  those  questions,  i  heard  some  students  were  laughing  at  me,  at  that  moment  i  felt  so  angry, to  be  honest  i  want  to  fighting  with  the  person  who  laughed  at  me. Then  the  bell  ringed  it  time  to  go  home ,  i  carry  on  my  bag  with  bad  temper ,  walking  on  the  street  to  find  somethings to  eat,  but  all  the  restaurant  are  full  of  people,  i  cant  fined  a  seat  to  eating  my  food ,  at  that  moment  my  stomach  was  extremely  hunger,  so  i  decided  to  sanded  eating  my  food  until  i  finished,  what  an  abnormal day,  after  i  finished  my  food  i  attended  to  composition  class,  in  the  class  teacher  say,  he  has a  very  difficult  experience  in  this  week, and  he  shared  his  experience  to  us,  and  then  he told  us  we  must  take  full  responsibility  for  our  own,  do  not  always  considering  for  situation  too  selfish ,  people always  considering  for  situation  too  selfishly ,  blamed  others except  for  our  self.
Finally  i  considering  for  a  while,  and  then  my  bad  emotion  has  been  completely  relieved,  next  time  if  i will  face  a  similar  situation,  i will  tell  my  self  don't  be  angry,  taking full  responsibility  for  my  own  don't  blamed  others  others  except  for  myself,  and  try try  to be  calm,  and  than  i  can  be  relief.        

沒有留言:

張貼留言