2014年11月28日 星期五

My dream vacation

The  best  vacation  I  have  been  planing  for  is  in  Greece.  In  the  future  with  my  future  girl  friend,I  would  like  to  take  her  to  Greece.  The  first  thing

 we  will  do  on  arrival  is  to  go  to  a  capital  city  of  Greece,  Then  we  will  go  to  find  a  hotel  near  the  sea.  we  will  not  have  a  lot  of  money,  therefor  we  will  need  to  walk  around  the  city  to  find  a  cheapest  place  to  live.  Finally  we  will  find  a  really  nice  place  to  live. Every  room  will  have  a  view  of  the  sea,  There  will  be  a  swimming  pool  outside  the  room.The  next  day  we  decide  to  explore  the  city. The  first  place  we  will  went  to  explore  is  called  Athens,  the  capital  of  Greece.  Athens  dominates  the  Attica  region  and  is  one  of  the  worlds  oldest  cities.  Athens  is  a  place  which  is  a  center  for  the  arts  learning  and  philosophy,  it  is  widely  referred  to  as  the  cradle of  western  civilization.  After  that  visit  we  will  go  back  to  our  hotel  and  we  will  have  a  dinner  at  coastal.  During  dinner  we  will  see  sunset  and  a  lot  of  beautiful  view.After  the  dinner  we  will  walk  around  Aegean  sea.  And  we  will  take  a  picture  by  our  self  with  Aegean  sea.............................
Finally  I  will  find  out  the  difference  between  Greece  food  and  Taiwan  food.  I  am  a  food  lover.  I  am  very  interesting  about  Mediterranean  sea  food.  Because  I   like  sea  food  very  much.  In  Taiwan  peoples  can  be  able  to  eat  sea  food  quite  often.  So  my  goal  is  to  find  out  the  main  point  difference  between  Greece  food  and  Taiwan  food.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言