2014年11月20日 星期四

Autobiograph

                                                                         Memories
Hi, my  name  is  Jason,  I  was  born  on  December 21,1992. I  was  born  in  a  harmonious  family.
In  my  family  there  are  four  members,  my  father  and  my  mother.  I  have  a  younger  sister  who  is  studying  in  university, she  is  a  self-discipline  person.
In  my  memories,  when  I  was  10  my  entirely  family  moved  to  shanghai  china.  Our  entirely  family  moved  to  shanghai  for  an  decade.  my  father  had  been  working  in  a  company  which  was  owned  by  a  family  relative.  He  worked  very  hard  every  day. But  due  to  some  family  relative  issue,  my  father  got  fired,  and  then  my  father  started  a  new  business  by  himself. In
my  memories, winter  in  shanghai  was  very  cold . The  average  temperature  is  about  -2  degree,  and  in  winter  we  are  able  to  see  some  snow  quite  often. When  it  was  snowing  outside  I  and  my  sister  would  go  outside  to  make  a  snow  man.
In  my  memories,  I  can  still  remember  my  entirely  family  eating  dinner  together  in  my  home.  Because  I  am  now  making  a  living  independently  in  Taiwan,  I  sometimes  think  of  some  pictures  of  my  entire  family  eating  dinner  together  in  my  home,  especially  when  I  eating  by  myself  and  see  some  family  eating  together  in  the  restaurant.  In  my  memories  I  can  still  remember  I  always  failed  with  my  test.  I  admitted  that  I   was  a  foolish  person .  When  I  was  12  years  old  my  head  was  hit  by  car  back  window  from  my  fathers  car. Since that  time  I  have  not  been  able  to  remember  too  much  knowledge  witch  teachers  teach  in  the class. If  I  try  to  remember  too  much  knowledge  my  head  will  start  to  be  painful. Then  I  just want  to  give  up.
In  my  memories  I  never  had  a  girlfriend. I  think  I  am  a  foolish  person, I  don't  know  how  to  express  my  love  to  girls  who  I  love,  and  some  times  I  will  afraid  that,  the  girl  who  I  love already  has  got  a  boyfriend. Personally  I  think  I  am  not  a  clever  and  handsome  guy  so  I  don't  have  enough  courage  to  tell  the  girl  who  I  love  that  I  love  you.
In  my  memories,  two  years  ago  I  return  to  Taiwan  and  joined  to  Army.  In  Taiwan,  every  man  needs  to  join  army. That  is  ours  duty  and  responsibility,  I  can  still  remember  a  life  in army,at  the  very  beginning  I  was  not  use  to  it,  due  to  different  cultures  between  mainland  china  and  Taiwan.  I  don't  know  how  to  make  a  living  with  Taiwanese. It  took  me  about  a  half  years  to  learn  how  to  make  a  living  with  them.  In  this  process  I  learned  a  lot,  for  example  I   know  how  to  consult  with  the  people,  and  to  understand  peoples,  to  forgive  peoples.  To  be  honest  I  think  my  past  experience  was  so  suffering,  but  in  this  world  every  persons  is  not  treated  equality. Some  people  can  get  an  easy  life  and  some  got  a  hard  life.But  I  feel  very  bless  about  my  life  because  at  some  points, I  think  I  am  a  lucky  person.        

沒有留言:

張貼留言